Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

I have deleted a listing by mistake how do I get it back?

Enhanced
    none

I have deleted a wrong listing i was not supposed to delete, now how can i get the listing back to the account, is there any way to do this?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

If the listing which is deleted by mistake, had stock, it will go into stranded inventory. When you visit that tab, you can see there the listing stranded reason, when you will click on the button of create new listing, just enter the price,click and save and the listing will be back.

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

If you have your listing information like SKU and ASIN OF the product you can recover your listing..

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

If the listing which is deleted by mistake then you need to click on stranded inventory tab there you can find the ASIN against that stock, you can easily recover your listing against asin.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Once an item is listed in the Amazon catalogue it remains forever even if there are no current sellers. So as Martin said, in Managing Inventory click Add a Product, search for it and list against it again, re-entering all your info.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

Even if there are no active sellers, once an item is posted in the Amazon catalog, it is there forever. So, click on catalog then Add a Product look it up, and list against it again while entering all of your information.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.