Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

I have targeted the ASIN and my listing is under parent

Enhanced
    none

I have targeted the ASIN and my listing is under parent i have confusion if I have 10 variation and after targeted them in one campaign which listing will be show to the buyer?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      John David
      Beginner
      none

If you target all 10 variation ASINs amazon will advertise some to the ASINs from all, you can target them in different ad groups if the ASINs needs different targeting, and if you advertise on only one ASIN, once the buyer click on your listing and visit the product detail page, the buyer can see the remaining variation of the product as well.

David Stokes
      Beginner
      none

Amazon will advertise all the targeted ASINs but you will not get equal impressions on all Variations. Some variations will get more impressions. But if a customer clicks on the add he will be shown the listing with all the variations and therefore can view all your variations after clicking.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Amazon will advertise all the targeted ASINs but you will not get equal impressions on all Variations.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

If you target all the child ASINs of a parent, Amazon will advertise all the targeted ASINs, but not all variations will receive the same number of impressions. There will be some variations that get more impressions and some that get fewer. It’s possible that you had a good conversion rate on some ASINs but only spent on others. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.