Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

I want to send my product from amazon to my address ?

Ultimate
    US

I want to send my product from amazon to my address so can anyone let me know how much cost it will charge to me ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

You will create MCF for that and amazon will only charge you FBA and tax according to your shipping mode. no other fee for that.

John David
      Beginner
      none

If you want your inventory back to you from amazon warehouse, you have to create the removal order to your address, first of all select the listing, and click on “Create removal order” from the action box, here you will have three option, to dispose the inventory, to liquidate the inventory and the next option you will have is “return to address”, select the “Return to address” option and enter the address on where you want the inventory, amazon will charge you according to the inventory you will ship.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well!! If you want to send product to your address you can create MCF order after that you can see the charges according to your address.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If you want to send product from Amazon to your address then you need to create MCF, once you will create MCF it will tell you the charges that depend on your address and other than shipment fee tax will be added.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.