If I delete and recreate a listing does it affect my account health?

Enhanced
    none

I have created a new listing but I had to delete an old one, so does it affects my account health?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

You can delete and create a listing as many times as you want, It will not affect your account health in any way.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

When you delete a listing, It will affect on your sale history, therefore it will affect your account health.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

You can simply make a new listing; it won’t affect your account in any way. Use the same SKU, and your existing FBA stock will be used.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

deleting a listing and then recreating it will not have any affect on your account health.

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

No it won’t affect the account health.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

No, it does not affect your account health if you create a new listing and delete the old one.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

The creation if the listing or deleting of the listing does not have any impacts on your listing.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, it will not affect your account health.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

No, It doesn’t affect on Account Health if you delete or recreate a listing.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

No, it doesn’t affect your account.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

No, it dose not affect account health but if you have reviews on your old listing then it’s impossible to recover.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

No that would not effect your account health as deleting and recreating a listing has nothing to do with your account health.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

No, it will not affect your account health. your account health remains the same.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.