If I enroll in brand registry, will all ASINs be registered?

Enhanced
    CA

I have some ASINs which I launched before brand registry, now I am enrolled in brand registry so all ASINs will be automatically registered?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

No, if you have used any term generic, NA etc. then you have to log a case with Amazon, and provide them with the live images and ask them to change the brand name on those specific ASINS, this is only possible when there is no lock sign next to the brand name, but if it is there is a lock then you have to create new listing and relabel or sell current batch and create new listing for new batch.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If you have not selected the brand name previously then after brand registry you will have to open case with Amazon to include your brand name in your listing,
      however other than brand name there is no connection between brand registry and ASIN’s

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

No, you should have to link those all ASINs with your brand registry through upload or manually.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

No, you need to enroll the existing ASIN under your brand name individually.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

You have to enroll all your ASINs under brand registry individually. Thanks

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

If you enrolled in brand registry, you must enroll each ASIN separately in the brand registry.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.