Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

If I receive negative feedback does it affect my account health?

Enhanced
    none

I have received a lot of negative feedback in the past few days. I am curious if it affects my account health.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The negative feedback does not effect account health.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Yes, it does affect account health as it is directly linked to ODR, not just that it can also affect the buy-box and sales which ultimately will affect the BSR.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Yes negative feedback affects the account health and also your sales and BSR of the products.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Yes negative feedback can be affect your account health. if you are selling a products through amazon means use FBA then amazon may be remove negative feedback from your account

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes, definitely a negative feedback will affect the account health and if you are working with fba you can sort it out by removing the feedback from amazon.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

yes it does effect the account health directly and also drop down the sales rank , BSR as well. it will also effect on the buy ox as well.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

Yes definitely negative feedback will affect your account health.

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

Yes of course it will effect on account health.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes negative feedback effect on your account health

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

The negative feedback will not effect account health.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

Yes, having negative feedback on the account will definitely affect your account health.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Yes if you got the negative feedback it will automatically effect on your account health so try to not receive the negative feedback and if you got this so claim with amazon and remove it from the account.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Yes, that will definitely affect your account health.

Uriah
      Beginner
      US

Yes it will effect your account health

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes, it has a direct impact on account health. because when customers want to buy products they will see the feedback on products If we receive negative feedback and customers will not buy your products on the basis of negative feedback. It also lowers sales rank and BSR.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

Yes, having negative feedback definitely affects your account health.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

Yes, it has a direct impact on account health. because when customers want to buy products they will see the feedback on products If we receive negative feedback and customers will not buy your products on the basis of negative feedback. It also lowers sales rank and BSR.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

Yes it will effect your account health

This Time Too Shall Pass
      George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

yes of course negative feedback will affect account health.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

yes, negative feedback on your account will affect the health of your account.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Your account’s health may be negatively impacted by negative feedbacks. If you are selling items that are with “Fulfilled by Amazon”, It is possible that amazon may erase the negative reviews.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.