If I send the unit through MCF and it is late,does it affect the LSR?

Enhanced
    none

If I send the unit through MCF and it is late,does it affect the LSR? (late shipment rate)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

It should not have any impact on LSR (Late Shipment Rate) of your Amazon account.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

Your Amazon account’s LSR should be unaffected by it.

John David
      Beginner
      none

No these are the order you got from outside the amazon, and you have created MCF for these order, so if these orders are late this will not affect the LSR.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

I think it is impossible that your MCF order is late because Amazon fulfills this order. So, in any case, if your MCF order is late, it will not affect your LTR rate.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Very well Mr. Jacob!! If your unit is received late it does not affect the late shipment rate.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

These are orders you got from outside of Amazon, and you created MCFs for these orders, so if these orders are late, LSR will not be affected.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

No, MCF does not have any link with LSR. Because mcf created by seller not by the customer.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

It should not impact your Amazon account’s LSR (Late Shipment Rate). Because mcf is created by the seller, not by the customer.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

MCF will have no impact on your LSR, as MCF is used for orders outside of Amazon

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, the LSR (late shipment rate) of your Amazon account will not be affected by MCF.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

As we know, the seller creates MCF to give away his product to someone or fulfill the orders of some other platform so it’s not included in the late shipment rate. The buyer does not place the order in MCF.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.