If my carrier does not provide a tracking number, what should I do?

Enhanced
    none

I am sending a shipment by carrier but the carrier is not providing me tracking number, i do not want to send shipment from any other carrier. What can be the solution for this?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

If you utilize a carrier that does not provide tracking information and your Seller Central account shows a missing tracking information fault, you can file a dispute documenting the lack of carrier-provided tracking information, and the defect will be erased from your account.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

When using a carrier that doesn’t offer tracking information and your Seller Central account shows a fault for missing tracking information, you can register a dispute and give evidence of the missing carrier-provided tracking information, and the fault will be removed from your account.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If you do not provide a tracking number then there will be no issue in the shipment. However, if your shipment is closed it will be showing issues you can either resolve the issue by dispute and providing proof that carrier is not providing the shipment id or you can put a dummy tracking id and that error will be resolved.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.