If my handling time is 4 days, then when prime member will receive order?

Enhanced
    CA

I have set handling time of 4 days for one of my ASIN, now when prime members will recieve order?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Riz
      Beginner
      AL

If your handling time is 4 days than you are ineligible for the prime delivery and you will not receive the prime members order.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

According to the prime delivery criteria, handling time should be 1-3 days. So if your handling time is 4 days then you’re not eligible for prime delivery and you can’t get the orders from prime members.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

if you set 4 day handling time you will not get prime order
      For Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) and Premium Shipping (Same Day Delivery, Next Day Delivery, and Two Day Delivery)

This Time Too Shall Pass
      David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

You cannot accept orders from prime members if your handling time exceeds 4 days. You are also ineligible for prime delivery.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

if your handling time is 4 days then you will not receive orders from prime members because in order to become eligible for prime delivery your handling time should be between 1-3 days. In this case, as your handling time is 4 days so there will be no orders from prime members.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

If your handling time exceeds 3 days, you are not eligible for Prime Delivery and will not accept any Prime orders.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

You must have to meet the criteria of prime delivery in order to get prime member’s orders. If your handling time is 4 days or above then you are not eligible for prime for providing prime delivery and you cannot receive orders from prime members.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

If you have set a handling time of 4 days for one of your ASIN, then Prime members will receive their order after the handling time has elapsed. So if a Prime member places an order for this ASIN today, they can expect to receive their order at least 4 days after the order is placed.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.