Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

If specific keywords are bringing sales, should I be increasing the ad spend?

Enhanced
    none

If specific keywords are bringing sales, should I be increasing the ad spend on those keywords to outbid my competitor? Will that help?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can increase the bids to see the outcomes, if the outcomes are favourable and now you are getting more sales and impressions from that keyword, then surely go for a little high bid.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

According to my analysis, we should increase some cents bids if our keywords are performing well and our ROAS is also good, because according to the Amazon algorithm, they rank those keywords whose bidding is higher than others, so we have a chance that our sales will be doubled through this. Suppose you have bid $2.00 for a keyword. The second-highest bidder has a default bid of $1.50. As the highest bidder, you will win the ad spot, but you won’t have to pay $2.00. You will only have to pay $0.01 more than the other bidder. This means you end up paying $1.51 instead of $2.00. I have seen that many times sellers lowered the bids of keywords which are ranked but they see drops in sales soon. When you have set high bids, Amazon will give you priority, but when you decrease your bids, it really affects your ranking if the other sellers have higher bids than yours.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If specific keywords are bringing sales then you can take a risk by increasing the ad spend and then analyze if the results are favorable and good and your ACOS & ROAS is not affected

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

From my experience, if your ad is bringing sales and have a good acos then you should not change its bid because it’s been optimized and got ranked from the competitor ads, So. let it do its work and grab sales for you. try not to disturb it.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

If keywords are running good then do not increase the bid it will disturb the place. let them work as they are working analyze them after week.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

You first need to check the ACOS of that keyword, If the ACOS is low you can increase the bids for that keyword, and in case the ACOS is 100 %. Increasing bids for that keywords is not recommended.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

I think you have to increase your daily budget for that if you are getting good sales on any specific keyword and you can change bid maybe you get more conversion.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.