I’m concerned about my inventory levels. Should I pause my campaigns?

Enhanced
    none

I am only receiving spending and there are very less sales so what should I do about it.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      Adam
      Beginner
      US

Hey Jacob!!! No you cannot paused the campaigns. Firstly you can analyzed the campaigns thoroughly after that decrease bids on those keywords who’s spend most of the budget after 1-2 weeks again analyzed the campaign to check the results or may be you have used the old keywords so you can do the new keywords in that case.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

1st of all you need to check your keywords you’re using in your campaign if they are not worthy then you should add some new keywords with high performance and analyze the results for 1 week, I hope there would be great results.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

Don’t pause your campaigns if you are you are receiving only spend then there must be some problem with your listing because people are clicking on your ads and they are making a session time on your listing but not placing an order so first try to optimize your listing ( content and listing images ) and also check if there is a price war going. If all these things are good then make an analysis of whether the keywords are they high relevant or not then optimize your bids. pausing the campaign is not the right way.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Then firstly you should optimize your listing images and all content of your listing because you are getting clicks but not converting them into sales which means your campaigns do work. Then optimize your campaigns and if needed then low your bids.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, you cannot pause the campaign because most of the reasons can happen maybe you had added irrelevant keywords but if you added your product relevant keyword then maybe your listing has some problem like images you content you reviews or rating so if you get clicks and spend which means your campaign running little good but your listing has some problem so you can optimize your listing first and add attractive images.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

Keep your campaigns running. If you are getting merely spend, your listing must have an issue because people are clicking on your advertisements and spending time on it but not making purchases. To fix this, try to optimise your listing’s text and listing images. You should also see if there is a price war going on. If all of these factors are favourable, analyse whether or not the keywords are highly relevant and then optimise your bids. It’s not a good idea to pause the campaign.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

If you want to get sales first optimize your content and maintain a rating score of 4.6+. PPC is used to get visibility in the market and if your listings have bad content or irrelevant content then customers will not buy your products. In your case, first, optimize your content and then run PPC campaigns according to your new keywords.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

First of all you have to check the campaigns and keywords and check the keywords that you have used in the campaigns are relevant to your products and then after you can decrease the bids some the keywords on that you are just getting the clicks and spend on those keywords.

John David
      Beginner
      none

IF you are only receiving spend on the keywords and your conversion is low, you should optimize the campaign, you must check the keywords you have targeted is relevant or not, you must ad new keywords and optimize the bids of the keywords targeted in the campaign, if after optimizing it for give it time to show results, if it still not show good results then you should start new campaign.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

No, you should not pause your PPC campaign. If you are getting more clicks, but not sales, your listing isn’t working. People are clicking on your ads and spending time on your listings, but they are not buying. You should have to optimise your listing’s text and listing image. A price difference is another factor that affects your sales. This is because if you have a high price, your competitors will have a lower price, and customers will definitely choose their product over yours. When all of these factors are favorable, you can optimize your bids after analyzing whether the keywords are highly relevant.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.