Being a seller, you might have come across the “inventory detail report tab” many times. Now, what does that tab do?
The inventory event report tab shows a detailed a history of events that took place in your inventory. Now, let me elaborate what does events mean here?
By event means you see you’re recent shipments, adjustments and much more. The reports gives a holistic view to a seller about its Amazon inventory so he track his sales and can view the status of his inventory.
With the help of inventory detail report tab a seller can predict his inventory needs from its past records. In short you can say that with this tab you can forecast your inventory so that you can use better sales techniques.
Here are some of the highlights about Inventory detail report:
•Active listings report: This report will show you all your listings that are active on your central.
• Canceled listings report: This report will show you the details of all your listings that are canceled by Amazon.
• Open listings report: This report will show you the current open listing that are available for purchase.
• All listings report: This report will show you all of your listings that are active, inactive, and incomplete.
• Sold listings report: This report will show you the details of that listings or items that are sold on Amazon.
• Inactive listings report: This report will show you the details of those products that are inactive.
• Listing quality and suppressed listing report: This report will give you information of those listings that have quality errors or have other major issues like suppressed or hidden from or search and browser.
• Inventory reconciliation report: With this option you can choose the specific time like (24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, 180 days and 365 days).
• Recommended removals: With the help of this report you can receive the details of your inventory that are at risk of getting charged a long-term storage fee.
• Amazon fulfilled inventory: A snapshot of your inventory in Amazon’s fulfillment centers at the time the report is processed.
• Daily inventory: This report will give you daily information about your inventory, including quantity, location, and disposition.
• Monthly inventory: This report will give you monthly information about your inventory, including quantity, location, and disposition.
• Received inventory: This report will give you information about your inventory that has been ‘received’ at Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
• Inventory event detail: This report will give you information about your inventory events such as receipts, shipments, and adjustments by SKU and fulfillment center.
• Inventory adjustments: This report will give you information on corrections and updates to your inventory in response to damage, loss, receiving discrepancies, and inventory transfers.
• Inventory health: This report will give you detailed information about sales, sellable and unsellable products, inventory age, and weeks of cover left.
• Manage FBA inventory (archived): This report will give you information about the listing, condition, disposition, and quantity information on your products. Information about archived listings can be applied for separately.
• Inbound performance: This report will give you information about the inventory you have sent to Amazon FBA centers.
Daily inventory history, monthly inventory history, inventory event detail reports will be discontinued from Sep 30 2022
No doubt that this option is really helpful but soon this option will be no longer available. Recently Amazon has made an update that after the September 30, 2022 this feature will be discontinued. Sellers will not be able to see their inventory history. This means that sellers will face difficulty not in making decisions about their new inventory shipments.
Although, we all know that Amazon always make changes for the best of customers and sellers. But discontinuing this feature doesn’t make sense, up till now Amazon doesn’t give any alternative for this. But, hope to see the solution in the future.
Thank you so much, I would say this was such an amazing option to have, it was such a handy tool no doubt about it, and made things a whole lot easier, I’m looking forward to its rework launch, or may be an alternate.