Is it better to package my stuff with the supplier or ship it someplace else?

Enhanced
    none

The 500 units of my goods are available. Should I ask the supplier to package the item in lots of 8 or should I send it to a location in the USA to accomplish that? 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Greetings. Its better you ask your supplier to pack your units rather they are get spoiled while in shipping to USA. So in this way your units and money spend on production will be safe rather than damage products reach to destination.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

You should ask the supplier to pack the units and send them on required address.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

It is a better option to ask your supplier to package the units. Because suppliers do these jobs on a regular basis and they have better experience with shipping and packaging so your products will be safe.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

Asking your provider to package the units is a preferable choice. Your products will be safe because suppliers regularly complete these tasks and have more expertise with shipping and packaging.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

You should ask for the package details from a supplier and create a shipment and send it to that address.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Supplier have experience in packaging and shipping goods, may have access to the most economical packaging materials.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.