Is it possible for me to make 2 source marketplaces ?

Enhanced
    CA

I want to make two marketplaces as source marketplace so that I can do EFN from both of them and send stock separately

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Replies
      Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Yes, it is possible to select an market place as your source marketplace alongside your existing one.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Yes, it is possible to create/make two different source marketplaces on Amazon.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes, it is possible to make 2 source marketplaces

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

Definitely, you can add multiple source marketplaces

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes, it is possible to make 2 source marketplaces

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

NO. You can’t create two source markets while doing EFN because EFN program is for europe region and you can create one source market in one region.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

yes it is possible to make 2 source marketplace

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

EFN is an FBA program available only for European sellers. In your case, you want to create another source market in the same region(Europe) and this is not possible because you can have only one source market in one region.

William
      Beginner
      US

If you are enrolled in EFN then you cannot sent the stock separately to other marketplaces because when you are enrolled then its the responsibility of Amazon to control the workflow after assuming the sales and Amazon himself will divide the stock for both the marketplaces.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Definitely, it is possible and you can make 2 source marketplaces.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Hey Kallis! In this scenario you have two reason for this purpose, Firstly if you’re selling products in only one market place then you can choose that marketplace in other scenario if you’re selling in multiple market places then you can select any one specific market place for that reason.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

As far as I think you do not need to create two source marketplace as by doing EFN amazon allows you to fulfill your orders coming from another European store from another local inventory pool.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

As far as I’m concerned, you don’t need to establish a second marketplace because, by using EFN, Amazon will allow you to fill orders coming from a different European store using a different local inventory source.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

No in your case you can’t make a second source marketplace because we can have only one source marketplace in one region.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

No you can not make 2 source marketplace while doing EFN program. you can make 2 source market in case your second marketplace shouldn’t be targeted marketplace.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      john wick
      Enhanced
      none

I don’t think you need to create a second marketplace because Amazon’s EFN will let you fill orders coming from a separate European store using a different local inventory source.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

You can create two source marketplaces, yes.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

Yes, Creating two source marketplaces is possible.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

No, it is not possible while doing EFN. Because you can only create one source market in one region

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.