Is it possible for seller to send shipment from UK to EU using Amazon?

Enhanced
    CA

I have stock in my warehouse and now wanting to send stock to multiple European countries from UK using Amazon service. Can I do that?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Mr. Kallis!! You can send your stock to multiple European nations from the UK through Amazon’s European Fulfilment Network (EFN). By using EFN, you may keep your goods in Amazon’s fulfilment facilities in the UK and process orders from customers in other European nations, like Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and others.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

Yes, it is possible to use Amazon’s European Fulfillment Network (EFN) to send stock from your UK warehouse to multiple European countries using Amazon’s services. EFN allows you to store your inventory in one European Amazon Fulfillment Center (FC) and then fulfill orders from customers in other European countries.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, if you enroll for EFN (European Fulfillment Network) and your inventory is in UK then you inventory will be distributed automatically by Amazon to various European Stations.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Your inventory will be automatically dispersed by Amazon to various European Stations if you enrolled for the European Fulfillment Network (EFN) and have a UK-based inventory.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

yes, If you enroll up for the European Fulfilment Network and have inventory in the UK, Amazon will automatically allocate that goods to other European Stations.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Kallis, you don’t need to send the inventory to a different warehouse if you have stock in the UK; you just enroll in Amazon’s European Fulfillment Network (EFN), and Amazon will automatically distribute the inventory in those marketplaces in which you want to sell.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Yes, Amazon automatically distributes your inventory across European countries if you enroll in the pan-EU program.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.