Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

Is it possible to check which of my inventory is exportable to EU?

Ultimate
    CA

I want to also sell in Europe, so how can I check which product is eligible from 1000 of listings?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      David Stokes
      Beginner
      none

Yes you can check exportable inventory.
      Follow these steps to get a list of products from your FBA inventory that are eligible for FBA Export:
      Select Fulfilment by Amazon from the Reports drop-down box.
      Under Inventory, click on Show more to access the Exportable Inventory report.

Even if FBA Export is off, you can still see the list. This report is updated on a regular basis, so check back for exportable products.

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

Click on report tab then under report tab you will be routed to fulfillment by amazon, Under Inventory, click on Show more to access the Exportable Inventory report.so you can check either which product can be exported or not?

Uriah
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can download the report and check which of your inventory is exportable. To check your FBA Export enrollment status, click Fulfillment by Amazon in the Settings drop-down menu and go to the Export Settings. Then you can request download report to check your SKUs eligible for export.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

The Exportable Inventory report helps you identify your products that are eligible for FBA Export, fulfil your international orders, handle import duty and customs clearance where applicable, and dispatch your product to the international buyer’s address.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can download the report and check which of your inventory is exportable. Under Inventory, click on Show more to access the Exportable Inventory report.so you can check either which product can be exported or not

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

Yes it is possible to check which of my inventory is exportable for europe ( Exportable inventory report).

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you can check by downloading the report and verifying which of the goods are exportable to Europe Exportable inventory report.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.