Is it possible to send shipment on virtual bundle listing?

Enhanced
    CA

If I am going out of stock for my 2 listings, then for them can I use virtual bundle listing and send stock to it?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

No, you can’t send stock to the virtual bundle listing you have to send stock individually to those listings for which you have created the virtual bundle but in any case, if you are doing a “me too” listing for that bundle then you can send shipment on the virtual bundle listing.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

No, if you are going out of stock for two of your listings, you can’t use a virtual bundle listing to send the stock.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Kallis!! No, you cannot send shipment on virtual bundle listing if your both listings going to out of stock but you have option to send inventory individually each listing to amazon warehouse.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Yes, in that case if you are doing me too listing but if you are doing your private label products then you can’t send on virtual bundle SKU, you need to send the inventory of both products separately.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

No, it is not possible to create or send shipment on a virtual bundle listing as it is kind of a virtual entity, you can however, send shipment separately for products which is a normal process.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, you can not send your stock on your virtual bundle or create a shipment you have to send stock separately for both listings.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Impossible, you can not send your stock on your virtual bundle or create a shipment you have to send stock separately for both listings then it will be acceptable.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The virtual bundle is a combination of 2 or more listings, as it is a combination so it is not possible to send stock to a virtual bundle and you will have to send stock to each individual listing in the virtual bundle

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

No you can’t create shipment for the virtual bundles, you have to create shipment separately for the ASINs.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.