Is it possible to show product on keyword if there is ASIN targeting campaign?

Enhanced
    CA

I am running ASIN targetting campaign, so can Amazon show my product on keywords?

P.S: There is no active keyword campaign in advertising console but still Amazon is showing my product on keywords.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

If you are running an ASIN targeting campaign, amazon will not showcase your product for any keywords. Amazon will show your product on the detail page of the targeted ASIN.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, amazon will not show your product on the keywords if you are going to run an ASIN targeting campaign

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

No, in the asin targeting campaign you would not be able to show your ad on keywords.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

No, amazon will not gonna show your product on keywords if you have targeted that asin into the asin targeting campaign.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you have run the ASIN targeting campaign and you have added the keywords in this campaign so amazon will not show your product on this keyword by targeting the keyword in the ASIN targeting campaign.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Not at all, Amazon not show product on keyword, If you are created targeting ASIN then amazon will show your product on detailed page.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.