Is it possible to start work on Amazon without any money?

• This topic is empty.
    Enhanced
    none

I’ve seen a lot of people who are working on Amazon to earn money for their needs, and I’m thinking about starting to work on Amazon to earn money as well, but I have a problem in that I don’t have any money to invest. Can somebody tell me if there is a way to sell on Amazon without having to invest any money?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

first: If you like to sell stuff with zero investment then Amazon dropshipping is the best option you have out there. Many people confuse Amazon dropshipping with Amazon FBA – that’s not the same.

With Amazon FBA, you need to deliver the products to Amazon fulfillment centers in bulk quantity whereas in dropshipping you do not buy anything in bulk.

Second: If you have a car and license you can earn from Amazon with zero investment.
      Amazon Flex is a program for drivers, it was launched as a solution for the Amazon same-day delivery option for its Prime users. The driver can select the working hours for themselves, make deliveries for Amazon in their free time, and earn up to $18 – $25 per hour.

To become a part of Amazon Flex, here is what you need:

Minimum age of 21 years
      A legal car
      A smart phone
      If you have these things, then you just need to download the Amazon flex app and select the working hours at your convenience.

Uriah
      Beginner
      US

We can do drop shipping if we have less money.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

No, it is possible.
      if we have less investment than seller account than we can earn money by drop shipping.
      but if we have 0 investment we can’t work on amazon.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

No it is not possible.
      if we have less investment than we can use modal of drop shipping

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

yes you can do start work on amazon without any money through the dropshipping

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

You can start work on Amazon with zero investment through dropshipping. But you need to have enough resources to buy any order from the sourcing site and shipping it to the customers.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

if we have no money then we can run our business in amazon through drops hipping.

John David
      Beginner
      none

If you want to sell on amazon and you don’t have investment to start your business on amazon, you can start dropshiping on amazon, as it an other business model, In Private label you have to buy your inventory and ship it to amazon warehouse, but in dropshiping you don’t have buy bulk inventory.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.