Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

Is the overall health and performance of my Amazon seller account dependent on

Enhanced
    none

Is the overall health and performance of my Amazon seller account dependent on product returns, and how does it affect my account standing?

As an Amazon seller, I’m concerned about the impact of product returns on my account health and performance metrics.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Product returns do not affect overall account health, however, if people give negative feedback while returning the product then it will have an effect on your account health.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

In general, product returns do not affect your account health, but if you receive negative feedback when returning a product, that will affect you.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Customer satisfaction may be impacted by returns, particularly if they happen frequently. Negative feedback or reviews from unhappy consumers might damage your seller’s image. The long-term success of Amazon depends on maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

If customers won’t give negative reviews on your listing with product returns. then it doesn’t affect your account health. but if it occurs frequently, amazon doesn’t ignore it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.