is there any fees for basic A+ and Premium A +?

Enhanced
    none

IO have registered my brand and it’s approve now, how much i have to pay for basic A+ and how much i have to pay for premium A+?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      Uriah
      Beginner
      US

No there is no fees for A+ content while you will be allowed to access Premium A+ free of cast as well when you will have 15 approved A+ content

Emma
      Beginner
      none

That’s free but just has criteria of eligibility for Premium A+ and A+ basic is available for all brand register sellers they can use any time.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

There is no fee for A+ or premium A+ content.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

A+ content is free and the only requirement is brand registry while for A+ premium the requirements are the brand registry, you must have approved for 15+ A+ contents and all of your ASINS are assigned to A+ content.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

No there is no fees for the A+ content for this you must be a brand register seller but for the premium A+ content you must have approved 15 A+ content in your account.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

No, There is no fee for basic A+ and Premium A +

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Hy Stella! There are no fees for both A+ basic and A+ premium.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

There are no fees for A+ content, but you will also be able to access Premium A+ content free of charge when you have 15 approved A+ videos.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

No, there is no any fees for the basic A+ and premium A+.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

No, there are no fees for basic A+ and premium A+ only a brand registry is required for both.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.