Is there any filter which allow me to see all the keywords only with orders?

Enhanced
    none

Is there any filter which allow me to see all the keywords only with orders?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

No, there is no any tool in PPC to see just the keywords that have orders but you can sort the keywords for checking the order by simply clicking on the order column.

John David
      Beginner
      none

In PPC campaign when you target different keywords in the campaign and start getting orders, you can get those keywords on which you have got the orders, open the ad group and click on search terms, here you see the search terms customer search and clicked on your ad, you can also sort them by clicking on order and you will get the keywords on which you got the order also, there is a filter of order, by applying that you can also get the keywords on which you got order from that campaign.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

When you run a PPC campaign and want to know which keywords have brought you orders. Click on the ad group and click on search terms. You will see all the terms that customers searched for and clicked on your ad. When you sort the terms by order, you can see the keywords on which you got the order. You can also set a filter of order by clicking on the filter option that is shown on top of the search term.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

yes, a filter exists in the campaign let me tell me how you can filter out the keywords and orders
      1- go to the campaign
      2-click on order
      3-select greater, equal, or less than any one of the filters and you can see your results.
      this way is only applicable inside the ad group,

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Yes, amazon provides a filter that allows you to see all the keywords only with orders, and go to the ad campaign -> ad keywords -> click on filterr by -> select orders -> click on greater than or equal to (mentioned order number)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.