Listing Approved in USA will require approval in UK?

Beginner
    US

I am currently selling in USA and my products require MSDS which I provided in USA. Can these listings be duplicated in UK? Or I will still require creating listings in UK and send MSDS files again

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Yes we need an approval of listing a product from the amazon because the marketplace is changed

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

You can cancel an FBA order anytime as long as it still has a pending status by following these steps: first of all Log in to your Amazon seller account and contact seller support. you can also call the amazon. Give the seller support representative the Order ID of the purchases that you want to cancel. You also need to provide the ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number) and the number of items that you want to cancel for each ASIN. Provide the reason for cancellation. Once you’ve completed the process, the seller support agent will give you a cancellation confirmation. The buyer will receive an email informing them of the order cancellation.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

You can do sell globally for listing and, for a time being your listing will be available in the UK for sale but after some time you need to submit the MSDS file again because every market place has its own standard and requirements. Some products are not allowed to sell in the UK and the same products are allowed to sell in the USA, so it depends on the product and category.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

Yes, You need to get approval for listing your product in the UK because every marketplace has its own standard and requirements.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you need to first get your listing approved by amazon.uk, then list it in uk marketplace.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

UK is a different marketplace, you’ll definitely need to get approval to create listings in UK as every marketplace has its own standards and regulations.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Definitely, you need to get approval in the UK because both are different marketplaces and both have their own rules and regulations.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you need to get approval first then you can list your item in the UK marketplace.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.