Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

My advertising spend is too high and I haven’t been able to make any sales?

Enhanced
    none

Can you please help me out? I am selling kitchen products, but my advertising spend is too high and I haven’t been able to make any sales. My product images, keywords, and everything else are perfect, and my prices are in line with the standard on Amazon. Can you help me figure out what’s going wrong?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

First of all check the relevancy of the products and keywords that you have targeted in the PPC campaign with you Product. After that assess the competitiveness of the market for kitchen products. Analyze your advertising campaigns and analyze the performance of individual keywords, ad groups, and product listings after that take necessary actions, Hopefully this will improve your sales.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

You should check targeted keywords, maybe your product is shown on irrelevant products. that’s why you gain only clicks instead of orders.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

You should check your chosen keywords because your goods can be displayed alongside unrelated items. Because of this, you merely receive clicks rather than orders.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Do the analysis of your PPC Campaigns, and check the placements, keywords, and your bidding strategy.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.