My listing has been blocked by amazon, what to do now?

• This topic is empty.
    Beginner
    AL

Due to copyright infringement, my listing has been blocked by Amazon, I’ve searched and they say that cannot be activated, I don’t understand what to do. how to write appeal and what steps to take can anyone tell me?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Update your product details which are causing copyright issues and then write an appeal to Amazon that you take responsibility for your mistakes and tell Amazon that you are committed to providing excellent customer service. Tell Amazon what the plan of action is for not infringing in the future.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Yes it not activated until upload an appeal against copy right infringement and also provide them the POA (Plan of Action) how you prevent your account not face this type of violations. Check that the seller who register the copy right infringement against you is the right owner? If yes then try to find the 5 main differences between your product and their product. Also explain the differences. Try to find which are other brands are selling the same product on amazon and write their Asin in appeal. Start your appeal with root cause why this is happened then Plan of Action to avoid this kind of violation in future. Submit the case with proofs and hopes for the best.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you have got your listing due the infringement for that you have to come up with plan of action also you have to describe for that in future will not face this type of violations.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

Upload a copyright infringement appeal if a violation caused you to lose your listing. Start your appeal by addressing the underlying reasons why this occurred, then develop a strategy and justify it to ensure that similar offenses don’t happen again. Present the evidence in the case with the best of intentions.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

Upload a copyright infringement appeal if a violation causes you to lose your listing. Start your appeal by addressing the underlying reasons why this occurred, then develop a strategy and justify it to ensure that similar offenses don’t happen again. Present the evidence in the case with the best of intentions.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

Upload a copyright infringement appeal if a violation caused you to lose your listing. Start your appeal by addressing the underlying reasons why this occurred, then develop a strategy and justify it to ensure that similar offenses don’t happen again. Present the evidence in the case with the best of intentions.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

Submit a copyright infringement appeal if a violation caused you to lose your listing. Beginning with the fundamental causes of what happened, build a plan and support it to ensure that similar offenses don’t occur again. With the best of intentions, present the case’s evidence.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

You should provide them a copyright infringement apeal if your listing has been blocked. Make a plan of action and also make sure these voilations don’t happen again.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Update any product information that is violating copyright laws, and then send Amazon a letter in which you apologise for the errors and affirm your commitment to giving them exceptional customer service. Inform Amazon of your strategy for avoiding infringement in the future.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.