Order can not be placed?

Beginner
    US

What if my listing is active and has buy box eligibility and my customers can search see and visit my listing but can not place orders why?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

I could be due to the location they are in might be that Amazon is not supported or that your product cannot be shipped to that location.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

This can be because the customer is in a location, where amazon don’t ship that products.
      or if the listing is by a FBM seller, he has added order restriction to that area where the customer live.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

It can be due to offer start date. If customers can view your listing plus you have buybox too but buyers can not place orders, this can be due to offer start date is set to any future date.

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

sometimes buybox is showing inside but not outside that’s why customers are unable to buy although they visits the listing.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

the one reason may be that the offer listing start date is in future and second reason that amazon may not ship on that specific location that’s why the buyer cannot place an order

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Due to the start date of the deal, perhaps. Customers may read your listing and use your buybox, but if they are unable to submit orders, it may be because the offer start date is set to a future date.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

They should correct their location, there might be some shipment issue that amazon maybe doesn’t ship on their adress.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.