Should I check for competitors who are out of stock while product hunting?

Enhanced
    CA

I have “check-in” the option of “Availability-out of stock” to see which competitors are out of stock on main keyword. Now should I need to notice their rank, sales or reviews? I dont know when they will be back in stock.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      William
      Beginner
      US

You can check there sales trend from the Helium, you can predict it from the drop of the sales or the unusual Increase in the Price. Yes you have to look for there rank, sales and reviews as well because of the competition.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Yes you can check the competitors who are out of stock, it can give an idea about the sales velocity and might help you to find a good product.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

Yes it shows the sales volume of this product but make sure you are new they are old they have reviews and ratings on their listings.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, you cannot check the competitors who are out of stock during product hunting, because amazon doesn’t show sellers who are out of stock.

John David
      Beginner
      none

Yes you should check your competitor ranking, sales and reviews, you can get the idea for the sales trend, and while checking if the competitor is out of stock or not, amazon don’t show any option which shows whether the seller is out of stock or how many stock is left, while there are certain tools but they are not correct to check the stock of any seller.

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

when a reseller is out of stock then amazon doesn’t show it on the detail page that’s we are unable to check either who’s out of stock or not..

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Yes, it displays the amount of sales for this product, but check to see if you are new versus old against ratings and reviews on their listings.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.