Should I launch new product on lowest price or highest price?

Enhanced
    CA

I heard that we train amazon algorithm by ourselves, so what should I do in case of new launch price? Should I start with low and increase it later or should start with high and decrease it gradually?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

starting with the lowest price is more beneficial, it’ll attract customers and build trust if you give them better value for their money, highest price will likely prevent them for purchasing as you have no reviews and rating whatsoever so just start with lowest and go up from there.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

both options are okay but initially high price with no reviews will not attract the customers so its better to launch a new product with a lower price and then you can increase it

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

No, during the start period of launching your price should be lowest In the market.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

In my opinion, we have to launch the product at a low price and attract the customer at the start towards our product, and when you build the listing and retain your customers gradually increase the price of the product.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

you should launch a product with a low price profit margin should be between 10-25 percent because the ultimate goal is to build trust on product and get some sales so that the sales history can be made.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.