Should we run aggressive ppc in q4

Enhanced
    none

As we will receive higher number of sale in q4 should i run aggressive ppc?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If your listing has good reviews and your conversion rate is also good, then you should run some aggressive PPC to get the benefit of more sales in q4

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

It depends from product to product. If you see that your product has potential and if you set high bidding for your campaigns and in return you can get good revenue and sales, then you should try to set aggressive bidding, but keep checking the campaigns so you will not get too much spent if these keywords or ad groups are not performing well.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

It totally depends on your strategy but yeah in q4 everyone knows that it is time to get good sales on Black Friday and Halloween than Christmas. That is actually peak season for everyone so everyone trying to get sales. You also can run aggressive PPC in q4 but you have to see your spending as well if it goes high you have to be a bit slow.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

I don’t think so you should run aggressive PPC in q4, you can run aggressively only for certain days like Weekends,, I think that would help you to get more accurate and better conversions instead of running a campaign overall in Q4.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Yeah but it’s totally depend on your budget that you want to spend or you have decide to spend on PPC if your product is already getting the good sales and you want to get more sales in Q4 then you can run the aggressive campaigns but I think if your sales are good you don’t need to run aggressive PPC just run same as normal days you are running.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

You should run aggressive PPC for specific deal events like black Friday, cyber Monday, Thanksgiving and Christmas that will help you increase your sales to more.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

To increase your sales, you should use aggressive PPC for specific deal events like black Friday, cyber Monday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Yes, we can run aggressive PPC in quarter 4 as it is peak sales season.

John David
      Beginner
      none

Yes you can go with aggressive PPC in Q4 as it is the peak season of sales, but its also very much depend on the product marketing and the the Listing quality, if your listing has already good in the market and gets good sales, then you don’t need to go with aggressive bids.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.