The campaign was not approved and no ads can be run?

Beginner
    AL

I ran a campaign for a product and after a day when I checked what happen is that the status was showing “not approved” what could be causing this? I’m compliant with all the requirements for PPC. What can I do about this?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you have created the campaign for the product and after one day you have seen that campaign is not approved so you have to check the inventory and also have to check the status of the listing that listing is inactive or active status.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Hey Riz! If you are facing the issue your campaign was not active after one day, So you can firstly please check the stock in the inventory may be you are created the campaign for those product that haven’t any stock left in the inventory that’s why it’s not approved.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Hey Riz, First, check the product that you have targeted. Maybe your product has an issue with its inventory, or maybe your product is stranded or suppressed for any reason. If everything is going well with your product, then create a case with the seller support team. They will assist you with what the issue is with your campaign. .

John David
      Beginner
      none

According to the situation you have mentioned, the campaign you had run showing the status of not approved, first of all you must check the product listing, is it active or not, you must check your product not be suppressed or suspend, also check the inventory level, and sometime amazon don’t allow some product for advertising, you can create case with amazon seller support and they will assist you accordingly.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

First of all check inventory and active status if all is good then you can appeal against not approving the campaign amazon now show the button on the same page you can click on that you don’t need to go to help and support.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.