What can I do if my campaign stats fluctuate?

Enhanced
    none

I’ve conducted many campaigns in the past that have performed well and generated good sales, but now I’m having some campaign challenges. I’ve tried everything to manage the campaign swings, but the problems persist. Could someone please teach me how to control these campaigns?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

That depends on different factors. You can check the performance of the campaign at different intervals like 7 days, 14 days, and 30 days, check keywords, campaign bidding strategy, optimize campaigns and do negative targeting. If nothing works then try pausing existing campaigns and start new ones.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Check your past results and strategies that you have applied on your campaigns and apply same strategies now then check the results.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

simply You can monitor the campaign’s performance every seven, fourteen, or thirty days, as well as check the bidding strategy and campaign’s keywords , optimize campaigns, and do negative targeting. If nothing work, then stop your current campaigns and start fresh ones.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Monitor the campaign as much as possible, check what time period brings in sales and what is more waste, work on bids, placements, and even new keywords from helium or through PPC, consider what is working and what is not, pause what isn’t providing anything, and introducing spend, let me however, say this that don’t over-optimize your campaigns, let them work a bit, don’t do any of this on daily basis but rather 2-4 days, then optimize them a bit.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

obviously, You can check the bidding strategy and campaign’s keywords, optimize campaigns, and use negative targeting while keeping track of the campaign’s success every seven, fourteen, or thirty days. If nothing succeeds, discontinue your existing campaigns and launch new ones.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Managing fluctuations in your campaign metrics can be a challenging task because the scenario has not been the same, the whole time trends got changed competition got changed, but here are some tips to help you deal with them:
      Monitor your metrics regularly
      Analyze the data and do negative targeting
      Adjust your bidding strategy to control your bidding strategy
      Test different targeting options to get better results

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.