What happens If I target the zero search volume keywords in the PPC campaign?

Beginner
    AL

I have added 10 keywords to the PPC campaign, Later I checked their search volumes. 3 keywords have 0 search volume and 07 keywords that around 2000 search volume. I don’t pause the 0 search volume keywords, Let me know if will they affect the other keyword’s performance like their impressions, budget, etc.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emma
      Beginner
      none

You will not get any impression or traffic on that because nobody is searching that keyword so other keywords will use a budget. Always check before.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

They will not affect other keywords and obviously, there are not going to get any impression. They are of no use.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The keyword with zero search volume will not give you that much spend, it can work in broad match campaign

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

well, you’ll get few impressions only, if someone try to find a product from those keywords your sponsored will be shown to them.. Meanwhile you can also get an order.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

There will be no traffic or impressions on that keyword since nobody searches for it. But these keywords have no effect on other keywords.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

If you have targeted such keywords, there is a chance that you can receive orders from those, while having really low spend, or you may not receive a single impression, such keywords are uncertain so you can keep on testing, if the results are bad you can pause those or target them in broad as mentioned by Stephen.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Riz!! If the search volume for your three keywords becomes 0 then those keywords do not return any results and also users do not search for those keywords.

William
      Beginner
      US

You won’t get any impressions or clicks on those keywords. Try to use a mixture of keywords with good search volume keywords as well. In this case, you will get clicks as well.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

There will be no impact on other keywords, and clearly, they will not generate any impressions. They are useless.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.