Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

What if my selling application is rejected, does that affect account?

Enhanced
    none

I had applied in a category for selling, so i can get the approval and work on the account, but the application was rejected for some reason, now does it affect on my account health or not, please guide me

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

No, it won’t affect your account health at all, you can just re-apply for the approval simply and get the approval.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

It will not affect your account health. You can apply as many times until it does not get accepted.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, it will not any negative effects on your account health.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

If your selling application is not accepted and rejected so many times then it will not affect your account health you can submit an application as many times as you can.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

No, with the rejection of the selling application your account will not affected.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

No, If your selling application is rejected than don’t worry it will not affect on account health.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If your selling application will rejected from the amazon it will not effect on your account for just you have to create case with amazon and get the approval from amazon.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

There is no negative impact on your account health if your selling application is rejected.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

The rejection of selling application has nothing to do with your account performance, It won’t effect your account in anyway.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Jacob!! If your selling application rejected unfortunately so it doesn’t affect on your account health and you can apply as many as you want.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.