What is 20008/20009 error and how to fix it?

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
    Beginner
    AL

I am updating the images of my listings and suddenly I have faced this issue let me know, what is this issue and how can I resolve the 20008/20009 error.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason
      Enhanced
      none

The shorter side of your product image does not meet the minimum pixel requirements, as shown by error code 20008. Inversely, Error 20009 relates to the image’s longer side. When it comes to the demands for product images, Amazon is fairly specific.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

The error 20008 or 20009 occurs when you are using the image with the wrong dimensions or when your dimensions are correct. To solve this problem try to upload the pictures with the exact dimensions.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

Amazon has explicit picture-size necessities. Error 20008 happens when the picture’s short side doesn’t meet the base pixel requirements. Error 20009 happens when the long side doesn’t meet the base pixel requirements.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

There can be two reasons, for which these errors can occur, 20008 occurs when the image size is lower than the minimum on the shorter side and 20009 occurs when the image size is higher than the maximum on the longer side.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

These are mini errors come while uploading the images Error 20008 occurs when the image’s short side does not meet the minimum pixel requirements. When the long side does not meet the base pixel requirements, Error 20009 occurs.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

That error occurs when your uploaded image is not matched the required size. To solve it you have to upload images as per Amazon requirements.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

These errors can occur for two different causes. The first is that 20008 occurs when the image size is smaller than the minimum on the shorter side, and the second is that 20009 occurs when the image size is larger than the maximum on the longer side.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.