What is 90057 error and how to fix it?

• This topic has 6 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Adam.
    Beginner
    AL

I am selling a jacket on amazon in the US market. While I am adding a variation in the parent listing I have faced this issue, let me know what is this issue and how can I resolve this issue.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason
      Enhanced
      none

You may run into this error when listing variable items, such as a jacket that has many sizes defined by the parameter “Jacket Size.”

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

this error occurs when you have added incorrect values for your variations. Try to put exact values for your variations then then try to list them .

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

The 90057 error can occur, because you may have entered an invalid value for the variation theme field, meaning the size or color, or whatever type of variation you’re doing for your product.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

This mistake happens when you added the wrong values to your variations.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

This mistake happens when you added the wrong values to your variations. For your variations, try to enter precise values first, then attempt to list them.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

You may put the wrong value for the variation and that is the reason you are facing this issue, try to put the right value for your variation in order to avoid this error.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

I have face this issue while creating new variations if gave me error that there some thing irrelevant information that does not match the data with the parent listing so, fix this by adding the similar information.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

When listing variable products – for example, a shoe that comes in different sizes defined by the attribute “Shoe Size” – you might encounter this error.
      Error 90057: The variation-theme field contains an invalid value: Shoe Size.
      To correct this error, choose from the valid set of values.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

In order to avoid this error, make sure that you enter the correct value for your variation.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

When you added the wrong values for your variations, this error happens. For your variations, try to enter exact result first, then attempt to list them.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

The variation theme field, which refers to the size, color, or another form of variation you’re creating for your product, may have been filled in with an erroneous value, which could account for the 90057 issues.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Error 90057 occurs when you enter wrong values ​​like color, size or any other value you enter wrongly try to enter correct values ​​to avoid this error.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

This issue occurs when incorrect values were added to your variations. Try to enter an exact result for your variations before attempting to list them.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.