What is a good IPI score for an Amazon seller account?

Enhanced
    GB

I have created a new Amazon seller account. What is a good IPI score for my Amazon seller account?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

IPI score above 400 is considered as good.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

If you are a new seller and doing FBA then Amazon does not have IPI on your account for 90 days and recommended and good IPI is at least 400 to 500.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

Amazon does not have IPI on your account for 90 days if you are a new seller using FBA, and a decent IPI is at least 400 to 500.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Amazon will show your IPI score after 90 days, And the IPI score between 400 to 1000 is good.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

If you have new account then kindly wait for 90 days then, amazon will determine the IPI on the different factors, so your IPI score should be minimum 400 and more then 400 would be good IPI score.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

I would say that 600+ is probably the good one, as when you start sell and you get your first ever IPI it is generally around 400 or more, which then gradually increase or decrease based on your account performance, having 600+ is a better one you stay in the safe zone of not dropping to under 400 (unless you have excess inventory and really poor sales) which can limit your ability selling (limiting your storage capacity), so it is best to stay in the safe zone.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.