What is Product Policy Violations? How can fix this violation?

Beginner
    AL

I have just received a product violation for a listing which was already selling and listed on Amazon. I received the violation notification from amazon . When I tried to sell the product Amazon approved the listing but now Amazon says that the product contained a restricted substance. Kindly Let me know that what is product policy violation and how can I get rid it.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

As long as you have clicked on ‘Delete products and listings’ for the item, in your inactive inventory, then it is fine. Yes, it will remain as a violation but will disappear after 6 months.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

A listing policy violation happens when a listing’s attribute is tampered with by a seller. This can be due to a genuine mistake. But it can also be because of a hijacking attempt. Must keep in mind that some products can’t be listed on Amazon unless they meet certain conditions.
      Clicked on ‘Delete products and listings’ for the item, in your inactive inventory. Yes, it will remain as a violation, but will disappear after 6 months.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

A listing policy violation happens when a listing’s attribute is tampered with by a seller. This can be due to a genuine mistake. But it can also be because of a hijacking attempt.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Product policy means that the item’s category has a restriction to listing the product in particular category, sometimes amazon does not consider it but sometimes amazon consider it as an product policy violation. To solve this issue to must have to provide the documents of the product that are required for category approval to amazon. But the violation will still remain in your account for 6 months after that amazon will remove it automatically.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

When a seller modifies an attribute of a listing, it violates the listing policy. This can be the result of an honest error. However, it might also be as a result of a hijacking attempt.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

Product policy is a guide to a restriction on putting a product in a specific category. Sometimes Amazon disregards this restriction, but other times it views it as a breach of its product policy.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

The listing policy is broken when a seller changes an attribute of a listing. This can be the outcome of a sincere mistake. But it could also be the result of an attempt at hijacking.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.