What is the best manual match type for newly launced product

Beginner
    none

I have a newly launched and going to run first manul PPC campaign, what is the recommended match type to start with

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you have launched the new product first of all you have to run the auto campaign but if you want to start the manual campaign i will suggest you to go with the Exact campaign with relevant keyword of your product.

John David
      Beginner
      none

If you want to launch manual campaign for your newly launched product, you can go with exact match type, its also very much depend on your product market, if the market is highly competitive, you can also go with Phrase match type.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

If you have the newly launched product then you should go for abroad because it will not only show your exact as well as it will help to give you idea that what customers are searching along with your keywords and it will spend your budget less then the exact. you can use exact after having the keywords history then you can target specifically.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Yes, the manual campaign can be good for a new launch product but I will suggest you go with the auto campaign.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

For newly launched products, it is better to go with broad and phrase match types to find more keywords for your products.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Exact match type in manual campaign is the best for a newly launched product as it will not yield that much spend

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

if you know that your product is in that category where multiple variations of designs are selling you should go with a broad match, because the market is segmented into different styles and interest based approaches that’s why everyone is trying to get first mover advantage… if you target broad keywords you’ll be getting many impressions and those keywords which are relevant to that specific product category… ultimately you can run the campaign for two weeks, after that you can assess the well-performing or bad performing keywords.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Yes if you launched a new product then according to me you can go with the manual campaign with the exact match type with adding all these exact keywords as well as I have suggest you if you create the auto campaigns you can go with the Close match type.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

Different match types can be used to rank the product. But my suggestion would be to run separate campaigns for phrase, broad, and exact at first. In this way, you can easily determine which match type is most appropriate for your product because all products do not get the same result from the same strategy.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

My suggestion would be to run separate campaigns for phrase, broad, and exact at first. But you can also go with the manual campaign with the exact match type it would be more productive.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

To avoid the spend and get the best performance, exact match type of manual campaign is recommended.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Hy Esra! First is that auto campaign for newly launched products but if you want to go with a manual campaign run an exact match type with your top relevant keywords with a high budget and low bids.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.