What is the best time to do giveaways ?

• This topic has 3 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Jason.
    Enhanced
    none

I am going to launch a product and want to know when should I start doing the giveaways?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Madison
      Beginner
      BI

The best suitable time for giveaways is at the very start of the launch but these giveaways must be less because if you do giveaways at the very start with a high ratio amazon will detect and will create a problem for you.
      rest you can do giveaways in the third month but I would recommend you should go with the vine program.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

I would suggest first building sales history, once you have sales history then you should go for doing giveaways. otherwise, amazon will detect your activities and give you a violation warning.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

I will recommend that you give 3–5 giveaways at the very start of the product when it is in its launching state. Other customers have not ordered our product because we did not have any reviews at the start and our listing was not ranked. So, we have to do some giveaways to improve our sales history and get some reviews on them. But don’t do too many giveaways because if Amazon detects them, they will block your listing. One more suggestion from my side is that if you want to get reviews through these giveaways, then I will recommend that you use the Amazon Vine program.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

One of the best ways to enroll in the Vine program but there are charges of that 200 dollars you can get authentic reviews on your product by enrolling your product in the Vine program.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

One of the best things to do is to enroll your product in Vine program, because enrolling your product in Vine will not only improve your sales rank, but will also help you to get verified and authentic reviews, however if you still want to do giveaways the best time will be after the launching when you get some sales through PPC so that it seems legit to Amazon.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

I would advise first developing your sales history; after you have this, you should move on to performing giveaways. Otherwise, Amazon will notice your actions and send you a warning for violating their rules.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

A recommendation for Amazon sellers is to focus on building sales history before initiating giveaways or promotional activities. This approach can help avoid potential violations and warnings from Amazon

Sam
        Enhanced
        GB

The best time will be after the launching when you get some sales through PPC so that it seems legit to Amazon. but before this you have to do is to enroll your product in Vine program, because enrolling your product in Vine will not only improve your sales rank, but will also help you to get verified and authentic reviews, however if you still want to do giveaways

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

I would suggest starting with building your sales history and then moving on to performing freebies after you have this. If not, Amazon will become aware of your behaviour and issue you a warning for breaking their guidelines.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.