What is the negative affect of Buy One Get One Promotion?

Beginner
    US

What is the negative affect of Buy One Get One Promotion?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Infact the buy one get one promotion has no negative effect for sellers it helps them in a lot of ways and boost sales and can help to finish old stock.
      Hopwever it can have negative affect on buyers as they may buy some useless items or spend a little to get free items.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

The buy one, get one deal actually benefits retailers in many ways, boosts sales, and can even assist to clear off excess inventory.
      However, it may have a negative impact on consumers as they may end up purchasing unnecessary stuff or spending a little money in order to receive free goods.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

It first aids in the removal of the problematic items for the sellers. Additionally, it aids the seller in increasing sales. Finally, it keeps the client interested and motivates them to return. At this moment, the sellers are winning in every way! However, it could have a negative effect on consumers because they might wind up buying things they don’t need or investing a little money to get things for free.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

I think so there is no negative affect of buy one get one promotion in amazon.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      James Fanning
      Beginner

Lately when I want to buy something from Amazon I need to have a code sent to my cell phone first. My cell phone does not send/receive texts. I have called several times without getting an answer. Do I now buy from Walmart instead?

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Buying a promotion has no negative effect but it also helps in increasing sales.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

There is not any negative affect of Buy One Get One Promotion even it help us to increasing sales.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.