What is the process of multi market brand registration ?

Enhanced
    none

I am a small business owner who sells handmade candles online. I recently discovered that there are counterfeit versions of my candles being sold on Amazon, and I want to protect my brand by registering it on the platform. Additionally, I am interested in expanding my business by registering my brand in multiple markets. Do I need to follow a separate process for registering my brand on Amazon and in multiple markets?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Robert John
      Beginner
      US

If you have registered you trademark for globally then there is possibility that you can registered your brand for multiple marketplaces at one time because brand registry rely on trademark, otherwise first you need to register your trademark in all marketplace there you want to register your brand then apply for brand registry separately.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

As a small business owner, it’s important to protect your brand from counterfeiters and unauthorized resellers. Registering your brand on Amazon can be a good way to do this.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The Amazon brand registry can only be done once you have a registered trademark, if you have a trademark that is accepted in different countries then you can register your brand in different marketplaces. If you do not have a global trademark then you will need to get a separate trademark in each marketplace before you can get your brand registered in these marketplaces.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

For brand registration, you must have a registered trademark, whether a global trademark or a trademark for a specific marketplace. If you have a global trademark, then you can register your brand in any marketplace, but if you don’t, then you have to get a separate trademark for that marketplace.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Jacob, If you want to register your brand in multiple marketplaces, then you have to register your trademark as Global TM and use that trademark to register your brand in every marketplace, or you can register separate trademarks for those marketplaces in which you are selling.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.