What should be the maximum number of sellers in a market, for a product launch?

Enhanced
    none

What should be the maximum number of sellers in a market, for a product launch?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Maxium number of sellers in a market should be 1000, it would be easy to enter in the market. 1500 is also acceptable but recommended criteria is to go under 1000

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

It depends upon your budget and goal, if want to go for a specific product that has a high number of sellers but you have enough marketing budget you can go for it. According to my experience maximum of 3000 sellers can be acceptable.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

As you know, the Amazon market is growing fastest, so I think every product has a minimum of 1000 sellers, so try to find products that have 1000 sellers because it means their sellers would be 1000 or 1000+ because Amazon didn’t show 1400 or 1500 numbers. When its sellers would be cross from 2000, then it will write 2000, then 3000, etc. So, I will suggest you go with the products that have 1000 or 2000 sellers. Otherwise, if you have a high budget and you can spend on advertising inside and outside Amazon, you can go with those products that have more sellers.  

Emma
      Beginner
      none

If you found a potential product the number of sellers must should be under 1000 because as many sellers are active they are your competition if it’s high then there is less chance to win a good number of sales.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.