What should I do if my Account health page lists one or more violations?

Beginner
    none

What should I do if my Account health page lists one or more violations, issues, or complaints?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Madison
      Beginner
      BI

if you want that your account keeps running and will not suspend, you should rectify all the complaints and do proper things. especially for violations, you should address them accordingly,

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

We encourage you to prevent policy breaches and if they do occur, to promptly rectify all violations mentioned on your Account Health page, giving priority to the most serious ones. This will help you establish and maintain a “Healthy” account.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If you account health page lists one or more violations or complaints, then you need to first review these violations and if you have the chance to appeal or you think if the violation can be asked for review then you should appeal those otherwise you need to remove the content or delete your listings

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

TO Get rid of the complaints and violations in your account you must do a daily check up on the Account issues and try to resolve it as soon as possible.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

If you have one or more violations then you should have to clear them all from the account because it can remove for suspend your account. For removing the violations you must have to contacting with amazon and try to provide all information about the violation.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

If you did more than one violation on the account health page then you should be considered it your 1st priority and you should know which type of violation is coming and solve the issue as soon as possible because your account can be suspended.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

It should be your top priority to resolve violations on your account’s health page as soon as possible. This is because your account can be suspended if you have more violations and are not able to fix them on time. In your case, you must focus on the violation that you can resolve in the shortest time.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.