What should I do if my Account Health page shows one or more violations?

Enhanced
    none

What should I do if my Account Health page shows one or more violations, concerns, or complaints?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

Take a time to check any violations, problems, or complaints that are shown on your Account Health page by selecting View details under the Product Policy Compliance section. And try to solve problems that become the reason for violations or complaints.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

It mean that your account health is in risk you need to review the violations by clicking on them one by one and address them accordingly and timely. Write an appeal and clear your points about the violations or complaints. Also provide POA ( Plan of Action ) that mean these wont happens in future and how you work to prevent these kind of issues.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

When you see the violations on your account health page try to solve soon as possible and give the plan of action to the Amazon.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

You need to check those violations and take possible actions in order to remove those violations. You need to write or appeal or give the plan of action that may vary according to that particular policy violation and also read the amazon code of conduct in order to avoid these mistakes in the future.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If your account health page shows one or more violations, immediately check the reasons and discuss with Amazon for a plan of action.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

If you have violations from amazon, then you should appeal with amazon with a plan of action and get it removed.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Take a time to check any violations, problems, or complaints that are shown on your Account Health page by selecting View details under the Product Policy Compliance section and then try to solve soon as possible and give the plan of action to the Amazon.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

You should file an appeal with Amazon and present them with a plan of action if you have violations from Amazon.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.