What should you do if you notice a sudden decrease in your Amazon Seller Central

Enhanced
    none

What should you do if you notice a sudden decrease in your Amazon Seller Central accounts health metrics?

I am a third-party seller on Amazon and have been using Seller Central to manage your sales for several years. Recently, I notice that my account health metrics, such as Order Defect Rate (ODR) and Late Shipment Rate (LSR), have suddenly dropped below the acceptable thresholds. I am concerned about the impact this may have on your account’s visibility and performance. What steps should I take to address this issue and improve my account health?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Milly
      Beginner
      none

If we found a sudden decrease in our amazon seller central, then we should check our account health, and customer negative reviews, if we make some changes then analyze it. this analysis is very important for the success of seller central.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

You have to improve your order defect rate and send it safely and quickly for that to overcome the late shipment rate. and if it’s hard to fulfill orders you required date increased handling time but it will affect sales due to the long delivery date.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

It’s important to take action as soon as possible to address the drop in your account health metrics on Amazon, as it can impact your visibility and performance on the platform. First of all identify the root cause of decreasing in the matrics, contact with your customer that have placed orders, so that you can nevigated that either it is an issue behind the shipment or not, if yes then try to ship item faster and in good way.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Investigate the cause of the decline by analyzing your recent sales and orders for potential issues that may have caused it, such as negative feedback from customers or shipment delays. Take appropriate corrective measures immediately to address the issue, such as improving your shipping processes or resolving customer complaints.
      It’s also a good practice to continuously monitor your account’s health metrics to detect any potential issues and resolve them before they escalate. By taking proactive steps to address any issues that may be affecting your account health metrics, you can improve your account’s health and maintain a positive reputation on Amazon.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you notice a sudden decrease in your Amazon Seller Central, investigate the cause, address any issues with your product listings and inventory levels, check your pricing strategy, optimize your advertising campaigns, and seek help from Amazon support if needed.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

Investigate the source, take care of any problems with your product listings and inventory levels, examine your pricing strategy, improve your advertising efforts, and contact Amazon support if necessary if you observe a significant drop in your Amazon Seller Central sales.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.