When i preview my work it says “Please reduce your KB size” what should i do?

Enhanced
    none

When i preview my work it shows “Please reduce KB size” although the store images are not meant to work with the KB sizes. What should i do?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      William
      Beginner
      US

The maximum limit of uploading any image on the listing is 2000 x 2000 so maybe the images you are trying to upload has more pixels than the suggestive one. Try reduce the images size and then upload it again.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Amazon has limitation on maximum size of submitting the content. So when you receive this kind or error you need to reduce the image size or reduce the number of images you added.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

This can occurred if the image you are trying to upload has size greater then the maximum allowed size limit

Linda
      Beginner
      US

It can happen when you’re trying to adjust an image that is not according to the required dimensions.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

This can happen if the image you are attempting to upload is larger than the maximum size allowed.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Amazon has a maximum content submission size restriction. Therefore, you must minimize the image size or the quantity of images you added when you encounter this type of issue.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If the image you’re trying to upload is larger than the maximum size allowed so Amazon will give you this error.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

You may encounter this issue if the image you’re trying to upload is bigger than the maximum size allowable.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.