When I would be able to see reviews on my listing?

Enhanced
    CA

I have launched a new product and I have confirmed that some people have submitted reviews on my listing but I am unable to see them after 20 days of delivering order to them.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Normally when a customer posts a review on your listing then it goes live after 2 days, but if the reviews submitted by are not live after 20 days then it means that Amazon is not approving your reviews and allowing them to go live on Amazon.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

kallis you’ll have to wait for 2 days to see the reviews on your listings as it takes almost 2 days for a review to go live on the listing front end. In some cases, amazon does not approve and allow a review to be live on amazon.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

Normally, if you’re Account is doing good then at that time you get reviews on the listing it will take to get live on listing for after like 2 days.

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

when sometimes amazon consider unusual activities then amazon doesn’t let it appear on the detail page that’s why sellers needs to wait for a long time to see reviews.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

When the customer submits the review it normally takes 2 days to live on listing and then you can see the reviews.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.