Where I can see my active promotions?

• This topic has 4 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Tina.
    Beginner
    AL

I have run some promotions on Amazon. Where I can see my active promotions?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Adam
      Beginner
      US

Yes If you create a promotions it takes 4 hours for live, Simply you can check the promotion go to the “Advertising Tab” drop down menu select the promotions after opening the window you can see three options simply you can tap on “Manage Your Promotions” for check the active promotions.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

In promotion tab there will be an option of manage your promotions from there you can see you active promotions.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Hy Riz! You can see your active promotions by going to Amazon seller central> Advertising> Promotions> Manage Your promotions.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Some are the simple steps to see active promotion:
      Go to the advertising tab
      Select promotion
      You will get 3 options but you have to select manage promotion and check your active promotion.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

to check this out you need to go to the advertising tab.
      go to promotions.
      at the there second number, there is a tab of manage your promotion.
      apply the filter and check out the active, pending, and expired promotions.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

From manage promotions you can see the status of your promotion according to the given filters whoch you can apply and check wether your promotions are active or expired.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Sign in to your Amazon Seller Central account.
      1. Go to the “Advertising” tab at the top of the page.
      2. From the drop-down menu, select “Promotions.”
      3. On the Promotions page, you can see a list of your active promotional offers you have set up.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

Go to Amazon Seller Central > Advertising > Promotions > Manage Your promotions to view your currently running promotions.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.