Where I will receive return if I send MCF order?

Enhanced
    CA

I have my own website and received order on it , now I created MCF to buyer’s address. Where will I receive return if buyer returns the product? Will it be Amazon address or my website return address?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

You have the option to have customers ship a product directly to you through Amazon MCF, or to have them return it to the Amazon Fulfillment Center.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

For this you’ll have to create a custom return, meaning that you can either get the returned item to Amazon’s warehouse or your own warehouse.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

It depends on you Using Amazon MCF, customers can either return the item to the Amazon Fulfillment Center, or you can ship it directly to them.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

This depends on the creating the custom return, if you can either get the returned item to Amazon’s warehouse or your own warehouse.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

You have the option of asking a customer to ship the return back to Amazon when they get in touch with you to start a return. Products that you decide to return to Amazon can be added back to your Amazon inventory.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

It relies upon you Utilizing Amazon MCF, clients can either return the thing to the AmazonFulfillment Center, or you can transport it straightforwardly to them.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Buyers can either return a product directly to you through Amazon MCF or return it to the Amazon Fulfillment Center.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.