Which age group does Amazon consider for children?

Enhanced
    CA

I have received an email from amazon and they are asking for children’s Product Certificate (CPC ) for my products. What age I should add for product details?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Generally, Amazon asks for this certificate if your product is intended to be used by children of age 12 years or younger.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Amazon will ask for the certificate for the age under 9 years old so you should have to provide the certificate of your product to Amazon.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

The age group 12 years or younger is considered by Amazon as children

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

It depends upon your product, Amazon will ask for certification according to the nature of the product and also usage of that product. It depend upon your product’s category.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If your product is designed for children aged 12 and under, Amazon will often request the certificate.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

For children aged 12 and under, Amazon typically requests a child product certificate. If your product is for 12-year-old children, you have to provide a children’s product certificate.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

If a seller wants to sell products of the child category then, amazon considers aged 12 or under 12.

Uriah
      Beginner
      US

Amazon considers under 12 as children

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Amazon frequently asks for the certificate if your product is made for kids under the age of 12.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.